PokemonTower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokemonTower

Hear is the pokemon Tower were you and your friends can battle one another.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Speculate Team Rocket's Unova Team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thubab2

Speculate Team Rocket's Unova Team Empty
PostSubject: Speculate Team Rocket's Unova Team    Speculate Team Rocket's Unova Team Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:17 pm

Jessie and James were given 3 Pokeballs each so they could catch Unova Pokemon and not stand out, besides the talking Meowth. We know that Jessie has already caught a Woobaat, but which Pokemon do you think she will use the other two Pokeballs on and why? James is yet to catch any Unova Pokemon yet, which Pokemon do you think will be on his team and why? Speculate.

Here's the Unova Dex so you can see all the Pokemon: LINK

My speculations is:
For Jessie
Woobat - She already has this and it's a good choice, nice Psychic typing and it's evo looks evil like Team Rocket intend to be.
Scolipede (Pendra) - It's mean and intimidating looks suits Jesse to a tee. It's like Seviper's replacement.

For James
Maractus (Maracacti) - If the writers are going to stick with the head-biting Pokemon of James, this fits the bill perfectly.

I'll add more as I see which would fit. I can see one of them with Ferrothorn(Nutrei) and Galvantula (Dentula) though.

pendler
master franchise marketing
Back to top Go down

Speculate Team Rocket's Unova Team
Page 1 of 1