PokemonTower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokemonTower

Hear is the pokemon Tower were you and your friends can battle one another.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyways, it wasn't long before

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kratos

Anyways, it wasn't long before Empty
PostSubject: Anyways, it wasn't long before   Anyways, it wasn't long before Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:59 am

Anyways, it wasn't long before he was makin' enough to live on, though they tell me that he never dunned nobody for what they owed him, and the folks here certainly has got the owin' habit, even in my business. If I had all that was comin' to me for just shaves alone, I could go to Carterville and put up at the Mercer for a week and see a different picture every night. For instance, they's old George Purdy--but I guess I shouldn't ought to be gossipin'.
Well, last year, our coroner died, died of the flu. Ken Beatty, that was his name. He was the coroner. So they had to choose another man to be coroner in his place and they picked Doc Stair. He laughed at first and said he didn't want it, but they made him take it. It ain't no job that anybody would fight for and what a man makes out of it in a year would just about buy seeds for their garden. Doc's the kind, though, that can't say no to nothin' if you keep at him long enough.

local movers in nyc
travail a la maison
Back to top Go down

Anyways, it wasn't long before
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokemonTower :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: