PokemonTower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokemonTower

Hear is the pokemon Tower were you and your friends can battle one another.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I suppose he was plottin'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kratos

I suppose he was plottin' Empty
PostSubject: I suppose he was plottin'   I suppose he was plottin' Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:28 am

I suppose he was plottin' to get Paul out in the boat and play some joke on him, like pushin' him in the water. Anyways, he said Paul could go. He asked him had he ever shot a duck and Paul said no, he'd never even had a gun in his hands. So Jim said he could set in the boat and watch him and if he behaved himself, he might lend him his gun for a couple of shots. They made a date to meet in the mornin' and that's the last I seen of Jim alive.
Next mornin', I hadn't been open more than ten minutes when Doc Stair come in. He looked kind of nervous. He asked me had I seen Paul Dickson. I said no, but I knew where he was, out duckshootin' with Jim Kendall. So Doc says that's what he had heard, and he couldn't understand it because Paul had told him he wouldn't never have no more to do with Jim as long as he lived.

water storage
male hair loss treatment
Back to top Go down

I suppose he was plottin'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokemonTower :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: